Types of automatic poultry feeding system
Livi Poultry Equipment provides two types of automatic poultry feeding system, automatic gantry feeding system and automatic ladder type poultry feeding machine.
Differences Between the Automatic Gantry and Ladder Type Feeding Machine
The automatic gantry poultry feeding machine takes up more space for the vertical type, so the height of the chicken house needs to be higher than chicken house that equipped with automatic ladder type feeding machine. The ladder takes up more space in a horizontal position, so if you want to use the ladder type machine, the width between the rows needs to be at least 1.2 m.
A set of automatic gantry feeding machine can work for one to four rows, while a set of ladder type machines can only work for one row. Therefore, automatic gantry feeding device may save cost than ladder type machines.
The Reasons to choose ladder automatic poultry feeding machine
- automatic ladder type poultry feeding machine is stable and even, and can guarantee equal amount for feeding of chickens
- It will enable you to adopt a uniform feeding by the effective of gravity feed, through the feeding tube to fill the material tank evenly, as well as avoid waste of artificial feeding.
- Each automatic ladder type poultry feeding machine can takes five to eight minutes through a 70 meter-long shed, thus it will save manpower.
Advantages of Automatic Ladder poultry feeding machine
- The automatic ladder poultry feeding machine conveys and dispenses powder feed from ground level by a slide. And the height of the machine is adjustable.
- The automatic ladder poultry feeding machine can displace the work of a dozen people, which can reduce labor costs, improve the level of breeding.
- The adoption of the ladder poultry feeding machine will brings along less waste of feed for it loads evenly.