Now there are an endless stream of automatic chicken raising equipment, and many Nigerian farmers use automatic chicken raising equipment to raise laying hens. Improve work efficiency. Although the technology and methods of raising chickens have improved, some farmers still cannot get good benefits. In order to help farmers improve their scientific management level and achieve better economic benefits. The chicken-raising process of the automatic chicken-raising equipment needs to be standardized.
1. Imperfect disinfection system: At present, the disinfection of automatic chicken breeding equipment is an effective method to ensure the hygiene of the chicken house. Correct and reasonable disinfection can kill pathogenic microorganisms in the chicken house in time. Many farmers do not pay attention to disinfection or do not follow conventional operating procedures, resulting in poor disinfection effect and poor sanitary conditions in chicken houses.
2. Irregular vaccine operation: I believe that all farmers know that immunization is an effective way to prevent chicken infectious diseases, but many farmers are not standardized in vaccine operation or do not know the correct immunization method, which leads to the failure of chicken immunization. , This not only increased the cost, but also did not achieve good results.
3. Come and go freely: Generally, there are many farms around the farm, so many farmers lack a lot of scientific and rigorous awareness of epidemic prevention. When they return to the chicken house, they will not be disinfected by ultraviolet rays, they will enter the chicken house at will without changing disinfected clothes and shoes, and become a disease transmission vector.
4. The preventive measures of automatic chicken raising equipment are not perfect: the weather changes greatly in the four seasons, and farmers should take preventive measures against weather changes. However, many farmers did not take preventive measures when encountering sudden changes in weather or other stressors, which led to the outbreak of chickens. If the weather becomes cold, warm measures should be taken to prevent thieves from entering; if the weather is very hot, measures should be taken to cool down, and ventilation should be used to prevent heatstroke.
5. Unstable feed quality: There are many types of feeds sold in the market, so pay attention to feed prices. Changing the feed has generally reduced the diet of laying hens, diarrhea and egg production greatly reduced; broilers generally do not grow long, and the entire group will be seriously ill, so it will take more than a week to recover.
These are several issues that farmers need to regulate in the process of raising chickens with automatic chicken raising equipment. I hope the above can bring some help to farmers.